Go Skippy is one of the popular insurance companies you can use for various covers ranging from car to house, van and bike insurance among others. There are several other companies providing insurance covers and finding one is never a problem. However, not all of them can guarantee desirable quality services. In addition to aspects like reputation, affordability and number of covers available, one of the most important things to review is customer service. Dealing with insurance companies and inquiries can be overwhelming without exceptional customer service. The best companies in the market usually provide various communication channels and frameworks that allow seamless engagement at all times. Here is a brief look at Go Skippy customer service and what they have put in place to ensure this department functions at maximum efficiency.
Go Skippy customer service aspects
As aforementioned, Go Skippy is an insurance company that offers covers for your car, house and bike as well as van. One hallmarking attribute of Go Skippy is the ability to secure your insurance covers online without having to leave your home or office. All you need to buy insurance covers is internet access. The company provides a professionally built website where they provide full descriptions of their services and offers. You can also visit http://www.visitalk.com which is a dedicated contact page where you get all the phone numbers needed to make an inquiry on any of the services provided. Some of the obvious customer service points of Go Skippy include the following;
- Official website – Go Skippy official website http://www.goskippy.com/ is one of the options you can pursue to learn more about the insurance covers and services. You can make inquiries through a contact form available in the website or even retrieve a quote.
- Email and mailing – Go Skippy also provides an official email address through which inquiries can be directed or complaints made. You can send mails to Talk2us@goskippy.com for assistance on a given issue or even use it to make special requests. You can also post mails and letters including feedback, claims, complaints or any documents that need confidentiality. All post mails should be sent to GoSkippy Insurance, Lysander House, Catbrain Lane, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol BS10 7TQ
- Contact numbers – This is perhaps the best customer service component Go Skippy offers for its clients. There are several contact numbers available including one for general Go Skippy customer service, a dedicated line for complaints and for calls from abroad. Go Skippy also provides different contact numbers for car insurance, van insurance, home insurance and bike insurance. Each insurance department (car, van, bike…) has a couple of contact numbers for different services like sales, renewals and claims among others. You can visit http://www.goskippy.com/contact/ to find the full list of contact phone numbers. Alternatively, you can call the general customer service number 0870 280 3313 and inquire about any particular department or contact you need to communicate with.
Currently Go Skippy customer service does not include live chat and hangout (G-Talk), but these are expected to soon be part of the channels available for clients. Nonetheless, the existing communication platforms are sufficient to cover most of the company’s current needs.
Customer service numbers
Go Skippy customer service makes it possible to buy insurance covers for your house, van, bike or car without leaving your comforts. Everything can be completed from anywhere in the world provided you have internet access. Even without internet connection, you can still call the customer service numbers directly and find the needed assistance. Some of the contacts you can use besides the general Go Skippy customer service number include the following:
Car Insurance contacts
- Sales – 0344 840 6300
- Customer Service – 0344 840 6302
- Renewals – 0344 840 6301
- Claims – 0344 840 9503
Home Insurance contacts
- Sales – 0344 776 5306
- Customer Service – 0344 776 5311
- Renewals – 0344 776 5306
Van Insurance contacts
- Sales – 0344 776 5309
- Customer Service – 0344 776 5308
- Renewals – 0344 776 5314
- Claims – 0344 840 9504
Bike Insurance contacts
- Sales – 0344 776 5748
- Customer Service – 0344 776 5308
- Renewals – 0344 776 5315
- Claims – 0344 840 9505
There are several things you can achieve with the numbers and communication platforms offered. Whether you need to buy an insurance policy, make a payment, fill a complaint/claim, give feedback about a service, find help regarding the right policy or get a copy of the insurance laws, these contacts will connect you to the necessary customer support personnel. Through the various customer service numbers provided, customers are able to get all the information they need or get the necessary assistance from the company.